From: Paul Willmott [mailto:pwillmott@northrock.bm]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 8:26 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] PC Interface for G-5400G

Hi All,

I've been happily using my KCT to control the G-5400G Az/El controller for
many years, however my new PC doesn't have an ISA slot. Can anyone recommend
an interface that will drive this controller from an RS232 port, ... I have
lots of spare serial ports, and RS232 is easy to control.

Being short of spare time, I'd prefer a ready built unit, ... but will dig
out the soldering iron if really necessary.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Paul, VP9MU

Paul C. L. Willmott, VP9MU, G6KCV
AO-40 Telemetry Archive

Please zip and send all telemetry you capture from AO-40 to :
ao40-archive@amsat.org