Re: HELP with MARS-NET

Ed -

Mars-Net is no longer operational.  Its purpose was to coordinate a test of
the 437 MHz Mars Relay beacon on board the Mars Global Surveyor.  After the
test was completed, use of Mars-Net declined.  I turned it off in January.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University