Commodore Tracking

I used plan 13.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/111.txt

and  wasn't there one called Super Track?  I sort of remember a "Schedule"
function that let you print upcoming passes of selected satellites in the
order of their appearance.  It was very handy.  I used to do a week at a
time, and it took about 12 hours to run printing a line every 5 minutes or
so.

I also think "Orbits" got ported to Commodore by someone.

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org