RE: Packet on Kenwood TS-2000

Pieter,

> Is there a way of instructing the TS2000 TNC to send a packet while the
> squelch is open?

Not sure if this is what you're after, but here's a note I got from Jerry
K5OE via UO-22 - I hope he won't mind me putting it on the BB for everyone's
benefit.

Never got around to trying it myself - I've been using an external TNC and
haven't quite learnt how to do everything on the TS-2000 yet.

73 Howard G6LVB