Re: IPS and Amateur Satellite Software

Gunther Meisse wrote:

> Awwww, Paper tape. It went well with the new DEC printer that could print 35
> get it 35 cps. We were in pig heaven....
> See ya,
> G. Meisse
> W8GSM

Haw ! ,this is great !  I remember logging into the local college's PDP8
using a dumb terminal  and 300 baud modem so that I could play character
based star trek back then :^P ( ninteen seventy -what ? )

Now that was a kick...........

Sheesh , I was cleaning out my garage and I found the front name panel
for that very same PDP8 that I salvaged when they threw the CPU in the
dumpster a number of years back !

My buddies back in highschool used to carry around rolls of paper tape
for the prog's that they were hacking away at and being the packrat I am
, I may still have some of those laying around ...........

Thanks for the memories ;^}

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544