Dinosaur computer thread

Well , since you folks are all dating yourselves with this thread , it
got me going on an old kit that I picked up back in '84 and never built
so if any of you still has an S100 bus computer then this is for you ;^)

If you remember the electronic music kit company PAiA Electronics then
this may tweak your grey cells a bit , what I have is the ss-100 speech
synthesizer kit without parts ( just the circuit board and documentation
with parts list assembly info and and pages of code to make your s100
speak !) it was originally an article in Popular electronics and was
written up by Randy Carlstrom in Sept. 1982 .

PAiA decided to kit it up and sell it to folks that bought their
electronic music modules ( fun stuff ) .

So for the first person to email me , I will give this to them free of
charge if they put it to use ....

It obviously needs parts , and the only thing on the parts list that
looks like it will be impossible to find is the phoneme synthesizer chip
,everything else looks pretty common .

Since I was in a spring cleaning mood and was also reading this
sentimental thread , thought I would bring this up .

My humblest appologies if this is not proper for this list and please
ignore if it is ....

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544