Stamp Collectors

Attention serious collectors of stamps; particularly of amateur radio
stamps.

In the course of a clearout of the Amsat-UK cellars we have found a
quantity of First-Day-Covers of the Solomon Islands 18c stamps from 1983;
these depict amateur radio operation from the Solomon Islands Radio
Society, H44SI.

Rather than just throw them into the bin I wondered if any collectors out
there might like one. They are free but those wanting one will have to send
me a self-addressed envelope with return postage. If they don't want this
fine example folded they should send an envelope capable of holding the
cover which measures 8-3/4 inches x 4-3/8 inches (221 x 111mm for metric
people and the Mars Project Team).

My snail-mail address is ok in QRZ and all callbooks for the past 25 years.
There are only a dozen of these; first come, first served. Only one cover
per applicant.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org