Looking for Commodore tracking sw

Feeling a lil nostalgic,  I'm looking for any tracking software or
source code for the VIC-20 or Commodore 64.

Back in 1983-85,  I remember running predictions on a VIC-20
equipped with a (gasp!) 16k memory expander.  Got the software
from AMSAT, I believe,  on cassette.  Got the weekly big brown
envelope from Goddard which contained the 2-lines of my favorite
satellites,  and dutifully entered the numbers into the VIC, for storage
on a separate cassette.  Tedious by today's standards,  but elegant
for a then 20 year-old ham,  and certainly easier than my old Oscarlocator.

I'm can accept any of the popular Commodore archiving formats,
and can transfer from internet>dos>commodore 1541 drives.

Thanks,
Rich, KA8OKH