Re: IPS and Amateur Satellite Software

I would think that this "write-only" nature of IPS could be a real problem
for satellite software, given the long timeframe from design to construction
to launch to satellite end-of-life.

I guess the various P3 projects have been lucky to have the same people
able and willing to work on them for many years.

Doug
NA1DB