Re: need source of earth image

Terraserver is a good place for getting satellite or aerial photos off the
web. The USGS photos will be the higher resolution of the bunch there. Also
try your local property appraisers office. Usually (at least here in
florida) they have historical to recent aerials at a usable scale like 1:400
or better.

Drew, KO4MA