Mars Odyssey Launch

I have just observed the fabulous launch video for Mars Odyssey from KSC.
As I write they have acquired the s/c over Canberra, AU and everything is
working well after a flawless launch.

It was a definite thrill to see the launch view from the side of the second
stage as it left the pad and ascended into space.  Later the forward
looking camera caught the spin-up of the s/c and third stage separation.
Terrific views from NASA-TV!

Congratulations to the launch crew and Odyssey Team.  It looks like a great
start to your mission to Mars.

Ed