Yaesu az/el rotor with TMM-433HD tower

Has anybody out there gotten the azimuth portion of a Yaesu 5400 or 5500
rotor into the top section of a US Towers TMM-433HD tower?  I know it
won't fit in the top section of a 433SS but the HD has a bigger cross
section.  I'd like to use the separation kit to put the azimuth portion
inside the tower and the elevation part up on the mast like my current
G500.  Thanks.

Dave Reinhart