Re: ISS Ham Cosmonautics QSO Day

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/04/07 05:56:32 Will Marchant wrote:
> With the help of the ARISS team orbital mechanics expert (Gil WA5NOM)
> the ARISS team has prepared a list of *suggested* passes for the
> Cosmonautics Day event.  The actual pass times are expected to change by
> 10 or 15 minutes due to the unusually high level of solar activity.
<snip>
> Central Russia and Japan        13:43-14:13 UTC

  That sounds good! I will try to watch. I will inform this on our
Japanese local BB.

  But anyway, Japanese PTT did not change our bandplan yet. We Japanese
cannot uplink on the 144.490 - region2/3 voice uplink freq ( The
station on that freq. is illegal operation ).
  So if possible in the pass over the Japan, I world like to ask
the crew to watch on 145.200 - region1 voice uplink freq.

  Thanks for this arrangement. 73 de Yoshi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/> Sorry, Japanese only now.