Re: Imaging sats

Victor Thorne wrote:

> Anybody receiving images from TO-31 UO-36 or
> Tiungsat successfully? When are they on for Europe
> and must we upgrade our 9600 TNC rate?
> Tks in advance for any info.
> Victor EI3U
> Dublin

Hi Victor,

UO-36 and TIUNGSAT-1 are transmitting 38400 Baud FSK (uplink 9600 Baud),
when visible from Guildford, they should be always switched on.
You need a wide-band FM demodulator, a 38400/9600 G3RUH modem and
a suitable TNC (or HDLC controller plus software coping with AX25
protocol).
You can look at www.symek.com - English language - satellite radio.
I am a satisfied customer - no other relation with this company.
	Vy 73, Viktor OE1VKW