RE: KISS this - TH-D7G, PG DOS (upload only)?

At 08:34 AM 4/5/01, you wrote:

Hi Chris and the group, thanks to all that responded to my original post.

The following answer from Chris brings the question to mind - could the PG
program be used by itself for uploading only?

This could still be useful for portable operations and could buy some time
while we wait for Kenwood to update the TH-D7 (h)?

If anybody thinks this might work I will experiment with it this weekend.

Now jumping the gun a bit, provided this would work what is involved in
porting a DOS program to the Palm OS?  Now that would be something! PacSat
in your pocket.

BTW - I was thinking of handling the Doppler by hand using memory channels.

--
Dale Coleman
kf4sir@earthlink.net