Re: Reverse-engineering the AIDC-3733 VCO

All,

On re-reading my earlier post on this subject, it occurred to me that it
might seem somewhat flippant to the casual reader.  Believe me, it was
not intended that way.  I was writing it in real-time, and was caught up
in the excitement of actually being able to re-verse engineer a
(relatively simple) piece of SMD circuitry (and the realization that
eleven years of Government aerospace work, followed by six more years of
business consulting, have NOT completely slagged my gray matter.  At
least, not yet).

I'll be more careful next time,  I promise.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ