Bletchley Rally

To everyone (in the UK) coming to the RSGB Spring Show & VHF Convention this
weekend.

Amsat-UK will be there, on stand 11, with all the usual bits. Come and make
faces at us; we'll do our best to take your money.

On Saturday afternoon at 1530 there will be a talk by Robin Haighton, VE3FRH.
Definitely worth coming to see.

During Sunday afternoon's award presentation ceremony the Louis Varney
(G5RV) Trophy will be presented to James Miller, G3RUH. This award is given
for "advances in space communication" and is in recognition of the great
(mostly unsung) efforts James has put in towards the amateur satellite
program over the years; in terms of hardware, software, and a persistence
with sticky problems which some might even call love. A worthy recipient
of the award.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
Communications Officer