Re: AO40rcv and the Kenwood TS-2000

Hmm.  It's seems to be starting to get complicated.

Here are a couple of desirable characteristics of such
an interface:

1:  It should be possible to use a regular serial port as the
     communication link.  (Meaning there is a well-defined
     byte stream encoding of the protocol.)

2:  The interface should be simple enough that it is
     possible to implement it in a PIC microprocessor
     (~2k assembly language instructions).

If we start throwing too many technical buzzwords at the problem,
it may be hard to meet these requirements.

Doug
NA1DB