Re: KISS this - TH-D7G, PG DOS?

Thank's Mike for bringing  Chris up to date on the D7AG, I also would
like to see this work with the "G", but I did get the D700 to work with
WiSP. I used the D700 to upload the files from AMSAT/NA  meeting in
Portland ME from the parking lot with an Arrow  antenna on a tripod,
laptop in back of my vehicle. So as far as I know  KISS is still broke on
the D7AG model. On the D700 broke list, full-duplex in APRS mode in the
D700 doesn't work, a bummer if you want to digi unproto's off of uo-22
while mobile.

73 Jeff kb2wqm