Re: IPS for Linux or Java

Oh, come on guys.. someone needs to write a 1802 IHU *EMULATOR* for Linux
(not Windoze, darn it!).  That's the real mans way to have an "Oscar" on
your desk!  If they can emulate a GameBoy on a Palm Pilot (which they do),
this should be a piece of cake.

I'm thinking that you could build a parallel port interface to some
servo motors hooked to an old 10 speed to do the reaction wheels, maybe hook
an M-80.. oops, sorry, I mean a bottle rocket to another port for
propulsion.  It'd be really geeky cool.  :O)

Bdale is a software whiz.. but I think he has more common sense than that.
Any other volunteers?  Maybe Maggie could write it in Java.  In this case
the Mac and Sun guys could run it too!

Boy, am I in a rambunctious mood this morning, or what?  (A smart $$$ is
more like it :O) )

Fred W0FMS