From: jeff w griffin [mailto:kb2wqm@juno.com]
Sent: 05 April 2001 13:57
To: c.jackson@eim.surrey.ac.uk
Cc: kf4sir@earthlink.net; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] KISS this - TH-D7G, PG DOS?

 Thank's Chris, that saves me some time getting to the point of realizing
that it won't work, as I haven't used PB/PG in over 5 years.  Now let's
see if I have this right..WiSP will work on the D/L with the D7AG, but
not on the U/L. PB/PG will only upload with the D7AG?

73 Jeff kb2wqm

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:34:32 +0100 Chris Jackson
<c.jackson@eim.surrey.ac.uk> writes:
> PG doesn't use KISS - but it can only be used for uploading.
>
> PB does use KISS and is used for all downloading from the PACSats
>
> Chris

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this