Re: KISS this - TH-D7G, PG DOS?

Dale I was thinking of doing the same thing , about a year ago. It kinda
got put on the back burner. I would be interested in working on this with
you. I have an Arrow, HP200, and a D7AG. I will try running PB/PG this
weekend, in the HP200. I already have the interface between the HP and
the D7G setup, and working.

73 Jeff kb2wqm