KISS this - TH-D7G, PG DOS?

Hi all, I think I drank too much coffee this morning because the following
came to mind.

What about using the PG DOS programs instead of WiSP to make the TH-D7G
work better on the PacSats?

I have not used the PG programs but after a quick look in the back of my
Amsat Digital Satellite Guide it looks like the PG programs might not use
KISS, there are lots of TNC config samples that lead me to think this.

Is this true?  If so I would think running the TH-D7G in standard terminal
mode instead of the KISS mode should help the RX over run problem - should
be able to use standard terminal hand shaking or error control.

Might this work?  If so think about the extremely portable PacSat station
that could be made: Kennwood TH-D7G, Arrow hand held back pack beam, pocket
PC running DOS.  Now that would be something!

Thanks, Dale kf4sir

--
Dale Coleman
kf4sir@earthlink.net