Re: auto Doppler tuning

Hi,
here in Germany a program exists which is written by DK1TB and is called
SatPC32. It performs doppler tuning perfectly with almost all available
radios including the most recent TS-2000. An international version in
English language has been prepared and will soon be published and announced
here on this reflector. Please stay tuned.
To get an impression you may wish to look at www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/ and
then look at the page Software1. There you will find SatPC32 under the
Order nr. 116 with screenshots to look at.
Reinhard, DJ1KM, AMSAT-DL