Asw: Antenna pointer & autotuning

Hi all,

I have read about questions for "no expensive" antenna rotator,rotator
interface and autotuning of the radios.
I have just in progress a good (I think) interface schematic for both
systems and very cheap.
My work is in progress and I wait for more free time for to build it, just
the PCB is ready.
You can try to go at below web site and download all schematics.
It's compatible with mostly Sat traker software like NOVA,Istantrak and much
more.

  http://www.qsl.net/ve2dx/projects/fod.htm

Please, I can apreciate if somebody tell me how to reply at the message
board on the Amsat-bb.
Thank you.

Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv