AO-10 Silent during pass today..

Hello Oscar friend's,

Today 04/04/2001 at 10:00 AM UTC till 11:00 AM UTC during the pass over
Sicily no signal from beacon have been heard by me.
I have also tried to connect my spectrogram to my IC 820H on the beacon
frequency and no signal have been recorder.
Maybe the solar panel are in bad positions for sun light or the solar storm
have caused a little problem on computer??!!
I'll try again tomorrow befor to go at work.

"Keep finger crossed"

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv