Re: Heavens Above off line???

Web site working fine for heavens above at 8pm est. in florida

--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.