Re: Antenna Pointers

At 11:21 AM 4/4/2001 -0500, Estes Wayne-W10191 wrote:
>It's a shame that most satellite tracking programs don't support auto
>Doppler tuning via a direct serial connection to satellite radios.  The
>only software that does that now is InstantTrack/InstantTune.

I wouldn't want to discourage anybody from trying InstantTrack, but The
Station Program also supports tuning radios with serial ports. If it
doesn't support the specific radios you mentioned, that's probably because
those radios didn't exist when Station 1.0 was under development.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org