Re: Re: RS12 problems across Europe

The last few times I've operated RS12 this week and last weekend from Florida I have heard Spanish speaking FM stations on at least two different freqs around 29.430 and 29.440. These signals pretty much render the whole upper part of the passband unusable. I've heard this on UO14 many times before but not on RS12.

Anyone know where a motivated Amsat member could buy a RDF equipped SCUD missile? (Probably just woke some NSA Echelon guy up from his nap)

Drew, KO4MA