Re: IPS for IBM-PC? (Was: AO-40 Telemetry News.. IHU-Keps??)

Hi All,

I still have my S-100 system in the rack in the basement but it has not
responded to startup for some time now.  The versions of IPS that I have
must be badly out of date at this point.  Way down on my list of things
to do is to open up the box, clean out the spiders and see if I can get
it up and running again, just to see if it can be done.  Not too much
reason to do so for any current operational reasons but it would be nice
to be able to read a large stack of AO-10 and AO-13 tlm data that I
collected in the past..

Dick