WISP, WispDDE and a TH-D7A(G)

Hello,

I would like to use WISP, WispDDE and my TH-D7A(G).
Seems that since the D7 only has one PC connection
things don't seem right. My pc-to-D7 cable work fine.

Seems that WispDDE is holding the port open. If I
start WispDDE first, then WISP. DDE reports * NO
SATELLITE ** then at pass time WISP starts and reports

unable to initialise communications port.

I also don't know if I have setup WISP and or the D7
correctly.

I am looking for WISP setup instructions for the D7
and how to use WispDDE with it also.

Thank you,
73's Paul KC7FYQ