Re: AIDC-2733 gain measurement

Doug,

I believe that "interdigital" would be more correct.  Not completely,
though... in my understanding of the term, a true interdigital filter
grounds the filter's active elements on alternating sides of the filter,
making the thing look like a pair of hands with the fingers interlaced
(hence the term "interdigital").

<setmode: (humor) "ON">
Since the TranSystem design has all of the elements grounded on the same
side, I guess that makes it a "digital" filter, no?
<setmode: (humor) "OFF">

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ