Re: AIDC-2733 gain measurement

A technical nit:  Are these really "comb" filters?  I believe that
a comb filter is a filter whose frequency response graph looks like a comb.
These are used in video processing to separate the chrominance  and
luminance parts of the signal.

Perhaps they are actually "interdigital" filters?  (I have never seen
the insides of one of AIDC units.)

Doug
NA1DB