Re: Spectrum Analysers

There is also an excellent Application Note (AN 1303) entitled "Spectrum
Analyzer Measurements and Noise". It talks about doing measurements of
noise-like signals, averaging, the measurement of the noisiness of noise,
and compensating for instrumentation noise:

http://www.tm.agilent.com/classes/MasterServlet?view=applicationnote&apn-ItemID=1000000424&language=eng&locale=US)

Didn't get to the lab yesterday. With this new info in hand, hope to get
there today for some 3733 tweaking.

Art, N3OY

--
 ---------