RE: IPS for IBM-PC? (Was: AO-40 Telemetry News.. IHU-Keps??)

Hi Tom,
I still have my S100 system, but it has a fault which still requires fixing.
The disks still exist along with all the documentation.
Thanks must go to Tom for getting me into all this, and for all the help in
putting together an S100 system starting around 1978. I just checked and
found I had bought the aluminium bar to make the S100 "crate" in March 1978.
The system was up and running IPS-C before May 1980 for the launch of P3-A.
Again it was the co-operation of many willing AMSAT helpers/volunteers which
made all this happen.
73 de Ian ZL1AOX