FO-29 stays in mode JA to July 2nd

In article <200104040310.MAA00246@orange.ocn.ne.jp>, JJ1WTK K.Sakamoto
<jj1wtk@jamsat.or.jp> writes
>Hi all
>
>The FO-29 command station of JARL had annnounced the new operation
>schedule of the FO-29 as follows;
>
>Year 2001
>Apr.2 (Mon.) - July 2 (Mon.)     mode JA
>

>Enjoy!

Thanks for that information Kazu.

I always enjoy working FO-29 in JA mode and I hope more people will use
it as I often find I am the only person on there, especially on passes
well north of the UK when it is ideal for working Greenland, northern
Russia and Canada.

Maybe wx conditions are not so favourable for steering arrays at this
time of year so far north?

John,  M1BTR  (Looking for KL, VY0, VY1 amongst others.)
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RIG RSGB UK6mG UKRS