Antenna Pointers

Hello All

I'm new to the world of amateur satellites.  I would like to use directional
antennas but really do not know what is available or possible.  I don't want
to go the first clase route right off the bat - the pricey commercial az-el
rotors.  I have heard of the Kansas City Tracker.  My questions are:

1.  Are there alternatives to the KCT?
2.  If there are no alternatives, I really don't want to buy a KCT new - can
one buy a KCT used and where would one look for this?
3.  Can you use the KCT with TV rotors such as the U-100 or U-110 or do you
have to use the expensive commercial az-el rotors?

Thanks in advance for any information!

73, Dave, N6YMM