Re: AO-40: Plans for April-June 2001

Peter and all,

First thanks very much for the update.  We need those frequently.  The
team is doing a first rate job.  Congratulations to all team members.

I will start the discussion with some spectulation about the alon changes.
Is it possible that something has come lose on the s/c and is acting like
a rudder in the very thin atmosphere?

Any one else?

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers