Re: Spectrum Analysers

Many years ago HP had a series of Application Notes covering how
to use a spectrum analyser to perform a variety of measurements.
They were the best I've seen. I thought I had copies of them here
that I could get the publication numbers from but I can't find them.
I looked on the HP (www.agilent.com) web site and found a Technical
note called Spectrum Analyser Basics. It is a 1.3 MB pdf file.
It's more of a "What is a Spectrum Analyser" than "What do you do
with one" but it is OK.

Ron wa4sir