Spectrum Analysers

Hi Guys,
             A couple of years ago I was lucky enough to find an
affordable, old but servicable spectrum analyser  - an HP 141T.
Since then (as a non electronics professional) I've been making use
it as far as it goes but there are controls I've never touched and
there are no doubt uses, facilities and features that I am either not
using to full adavantage or missing out on altogether.
     Whilst there are dozens of books on "getting the best out of
your oscilloscope" (several I've got!) I've never seen anything similar
about the spectrum analyser.   Can anyone point me towards a
current, well illustrated book that could help me along?
Thanks in advance.