2.4 gig transystem on ebay

I have listed for sale on Ebay the Transystem downconverter and dish antenna
that I resently bought. I ordered it to use for field day and as a backup to
my Bob Myers system. I have now got the 2880 working and I don't need this
one. It is still in the box it came in and has not been opened. I would like
to sell it for the $80.00 plus shipping that I have invested. I have listed
it on ebay and it can be bought for one bid of $80.00. The ebay number is
1226596265. Sure hope someone can give it a good home. Thanks << John