From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Cantv
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 2:50 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Coax cables.

I apologise in advance for this question, but like a new corner I'd like to
know some practical tips
about the differents coaxs cables like RG6,RG8,RG58,RG59,RG62, to setup my
station. How to know which coax is best for sat rx ?. Main differences
between them. When is usefull to use one and when not. Is out there any good
web page about it ?
Thanks.
Richard Bassan
YV5MCD.