Email to ATVQ & OSR

Shari & I have been out of the loop for two days as our email server
crashed, and they say that we probably won't see any of anything that we may
have been sent.

If anyone sent articles for Amateur Television Quarterly Magazine since noon
on Saturday, March 31st, via email, please resend to ATVQ@hampubs.com .

Same if anyone sent email to Shari for OSCAR Satellite Report, please
re-send to OSR@hampubs.com .

Boy, do you ever feel out of the loop when email goes down!

Our web page should be back up, but I have not checked for broken links yet.

Thanks!

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com