Re: RS12 problems across Europe

John,
Since 10 m is a great daytime DX band, the problem exists all over the world during daylight hours, regardless of where the satellite and the 10 op are located.  I have many times switched to 10 m FM and simply do a "break," inform the station(s) they are operating in the satellite passband, and politely request they move above 29.600 MHz.  Most of the time the ops simply did not have any idea the whole 10 m band was not their playground--and they agree to QSY.

I find the problem is less severe on RS-12 than it was on RS-13:  two popular FM calling frequencies are 29.480 and 29.500.
73,
Jerry, K5OE
ps:  I've been looking for UR5 on AO-10.  Ask him for a sked :-))