Re: AO10 - not quite dead, but ....

Last nite I was listening on AO-10 and could hear signals modulating the beacon
freq. I think the problem is just low solar illumination. It has been working really
well over the last couple days. This morning there was nothing from it till I left
the house at around 10am. I would suspect that it has just tumbled into a bad angle
for it's solar panels. Give it a few days and it will come back.

--
Bill
WA2TQI