Drake problem

After putting in all the mods to the Drake including the micro filter
and input inductor, I am having a problem with the frontend oscillating.
I have varified all the work on the conversion and can't seem to tame it
down. I didn't realize I had such a problem till I put it on the
spectrum analyzer. Just moving your hand around near the N connector
causes the freq of the oscillations to move all around. I had the unit
it up on the antenna and it has been working really well. AO40 gives me
good S7-9 signals and S3-5 on UO-11 on a good overhead pass. Any ideas
on taming the beast.......

--
Bill
WA2TQI