Re: AO16 and other stuff

You may be correct on the source. I didn't hear any switch off on the signals
and there were many peaks. I'll have to take my drake out for a little
sniffing around the neighborhood. I havennn't heard it since the other nite.
THis could be a real pain if it continues. Thanks for the comments.

Bill

--
Bill
WA2TQI