IPS for IBM-PC? (Was: AO-40 Telemetry News.. IHU-Keps??)

In a message dated 01-04-03 00:12:34 EDT, Tom Clark writes:

>  The details of the IPS threaded interpreter are
>  documented in James Miller's (G3RUH) IPS book taken from DJ4ZC's original
>  IPS documentation -- see
>            http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/ipsbk.html

After reading James Miller's excellent book again
(I bought my copy quite some quite ago), I have to
ask the amsat-bb again:

Is there an IPS port for IBM-PCs (either Windows or Linux) ?

Is there an IPS port to, perhaps, the 8080 or 8085 ?
(And, yes, I do have an 8085 computer in my basement.)

Douglas KA2UPW
dquagliana@aol.com
"Please don't tell me I'll have to code this one myself..."