Re: AIDC-2733 gain measurement

I observed that the noise floor on the spectrum analyzer peaked at about -110
dBm. I set the generator output at -80 dBm because it gave a nice 20 dB spike
on the SA trace.

I intend on putting the 3733 "under the allen wrench" today, to see if I can
tweak the performance.

Stay tuned (no pun intended) for further details. News at eleven...

Art, N3OY