AO-10 dead ??!!

Yesterday 02apr2001 signals via AO-10 were quite noisy which I thought was due
to the high solar activity.
But today I was checking for abot 2 hours now - no signal at all.
It is now about MA 250.
I have worked other satellites this morning  - so my station is working.

Anybody else has made similiar observations ?

Worked quite a number of US stations on AO-10 during the last two weeks. If
anybody wants a card - it will be fine via the bureau - please drop me a line
and I will put a card in the box for the bureau.

Hardy DC8TS/KC2DMA

Reinhard Schulze
Elsa-Braendstroem-Str. 35
D-53879 Euskirchen